Parrot Trainer Chet Wombach shows how to use 'positive imprinting' to get rid of negative feelings towards objects, people, or things. Exotic birds may not immediately adapt to a domestic situation and may find household life unnecessarily threatening or stressful. Watch this video training tutorial and learn how to use the technique of positive imprinting to better acclimate a pet parrot, cockatiel, Macaw, or any exotic bird into the household environment and to be a happier, healthier, and generally better pet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades