In this tutorial, we learn how to make an edible bird house with your kids. You will need: bird seed, 1/2 c flour, 2 tbsp corn meal, scissors, twine, paper plate, ice cream cones, 1 pint milk, raisins, peanut butter, nuts, and graham crackers. Now, poke three holes into your paper plate. Then, glue the milk carton onto it with the glue. From here, mix the flour with the peanut butter and then rub it on the crackers. After this, stick the crackers on the milk carton. From here, the kids can use the raisins and nuts to decorate the house, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades