Make your own birdbath and spend hours enjoying the antics of birds in your yard.
You Will Need
* 12-, 10-, and 8-inch diameter clay flowerpots
* A saucer
* Acrylic paints
* Construction glue
* Brushes, stencils, or stamps (optional)
Step 1: Decorate
Paint the outsides of the pots and the inside and outside of the saucer.
Step 2: Build the stem
Stack the pots upside-down on top of one another, starting with the largest pot.
For a higher birdbath, add additional flowerpots.
Step 3: Attach the bath
Place the saucer on top of your stem and glue it to the stem with construction adhesive.
The ideal water depth in a birdbath is about two and a half inches.
Step 4: Find a location
Place your birdbath near a tree where it isn't too sunny or vulnerable to predators.
Fact: 90 percent of all extinct species are birds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades