Your bird will love eating this nutritious snack. Follow along in this bird cooking how-to video to learn how to make birdie bread. Birdie bread is a fun recipe that is great for both you and our pet bird.
You should first pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
1 cup flour
1 cup yellow cornmeal
4 tsp baking powder
½ cup frozen mixed veggies
½ cup chopped broccoli
½ cup dried fruits and nuts (We used cranberries, mangoes pineapples, cashews and coconut flakes.)
¼ cup vegetable oil
2 eggs (with shell)
1 cup dairy-free substitute (such as rice milk, soy milk or almond milk)
Mix together the dry ingredients (flour, yellow cornmeal and baking powder.)
Add the frozen mixed veggies, chopped broccoli, dried fruits and nuts
Add liquid ingredients (eggs with shells, vegetable oil and dairy-free substitute.)
Mix together until smooth. Make sure to scrape the sides and the bottom of the bowl to ensure that all of the ingredients have been mixed together.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean from the center of the bread.
Cool and cut into ½ inch cubes to eat and store the extra for later.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades